Sunday 15 September 2013

So long to the cold!


Even though I'm holding on tight to a hot cup of coffee, I'm coming to terms with the fact that winter (AKA my favourite season) is coming to an end, so I thought I would do a winter favourites to tell you all what products I've been using non stop this season.

A pesar de que estoy agarrada a una taza de café caliente, estoy intentando aceptar el echo de que el invierno (es decir mi estación favorita) se está terminando. Por eso pensé en hacer un post sobre mis favoritos de este invierno, para contarlos todos los productos que he estado usando sin parar esta temporada.


Lips Labios
I've been loving dark plumy colors this season, and i've ventured over to dark lipstick land and I'm not coming back. 

Esta temporada amé los colores de la gama de los purpuras, y me aventuré a la tierra de los labiales oscuros y no planeo volver

Skin piel


Very boring part of my favourites, I've only been loving this three products and, after a few fails, I'm still looking for the perfect foundation. 
I've been loving maybelline Age rewind concealer in fair, it's perfect and it stays in place all day. Also MUA blusher in Candyfloss, perfect mothy pink for pail winter skin. Last but not least, Look Beauty Matify Me powder in translucent, it last for ages and it's perfect hand bag powder

Una parte muy aburrida de mis favoritos, solo ame realmente estos 3 products, ya que después de varios errores, sigo buscando la base de maquillaje perfecta. 
Me encantaron "Maybelline Age Rewind" corrector en claro, es perfecto y dura todo el día. También el rubor de MUA en Candyfloss, es un rosa apagado perfecto para la piel pálida de invierno. Por último, estuve usando el polvo traslucido matificante de Look Beauty, dura un montón y es perfecto para la cartera.

Eyes ojos

Truth be told, I forgot to snap this 3 products, but I've done reviews of them here so you can check those out if you'd like. They are Maybelline color tattoo in bad to the bronce, kiko cosmetics waterproof eyelinner and L'oreal gel eyelinner. 

La verdad es que me olvide de sacarle una foto a estos tres productos, pero ya hice reviews sobre ellos en este blog, así que si les interesan pueden bucarlas. Son: Color tattoo de maybelline en Bad to the Bronce, el delineador a prueba de agua de Kiko cosmetics y el delineador en gel de L'oreal.

Skin care and randoms cuidado de la piel y otros


My skin is very oily so when winter came to town and my skin started suffering the cold, I had to find a moisturizer that didn't make my skin extra oily, and I did: It's L'oreal mattifing moisturizer and I love it!. Also been loving Clean and Clear makeup remover wipes for sensitive skin, they remove all the makeup in one stroke. 
Last but not least a random: MAC's brush cleanser. I've tried a lot of brush cleansers but non of them seem to work, until I tried this one, I bought it for the first time around march and I'm already on my second bottle, and I plan to buy it over and over again for ever and ever. 

Mi piel es bastante grasa por lo que cuando llego el invierno y mi piel empezó a sufrir con el frio, tuve que encontrar un humectante que no me hiciera más oleosa todavía, y lo encontré: el humectante matificante de L'oreal, me encanta! también estuve amando el removedor de maquillaje para piel sensible de Clean and Clear. 
Por ultimo, un favorito extraño: el lipiador de brochas y pinceles de MAC. Probé muchos productos pero ninguno realmente funcionó hasta que prové este. Lo compré por primera vez en marzo y ya voy por mi segunda botella, y planeo seguir comprando por siempre y para siempre.

What have been your favourites for the last season?
Cuales fueron sus preferidos de la última estación?

Xx!
L.


14 comments:

  1. Autumn is just starting here in the UK and I'm so glad!! I also love the cold times of year I love jumpers and hot drinks too much!

    xx

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso post tienes un blog maravilloso
    me haria muchisima ilusion que te pasaras por mi blog aber si te gusta besoss guapisima.
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cosmetics Dear :)
    Would you like to follow each other? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT STUFF,LOVE THE CONCEAL :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your lip products collection! :)

    Hayfa
    http://londonloafers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Este mes estuve probando ese corrector de Maybelline y quedé fascinada, hace magia :)

    You Can Call Me Flanders (blog) - www.flaviaflanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're lucky winter is over! Is about to start here.. :(
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! I recently met your blog, and i only want to say that since now i’m in love with your blog, you’re fantastic, so trend. I hope you can follow back!

    Can I ask you for a favor? Please, visit my recent post and write a comment, it only take you a minut! Thanks for avanced!

    Susana,
    Lunykornio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! you are too sweet! Of course I will,
      Xo!
      L

      Delete
  9. I've always been so scared to try dark lipsticks! But that Maybelline Wine and Forever color looks gorgeous!

    - Janelle
    Little Things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! when you 're pale, dark plummy lipstick looks great against the paleness. It's one of my favourite lipsticks ever, I stand by it with my life! LOL

      Xo!
      L

      Delete
  10. I love your lip colours! I just got a few autumn lip colours for myself recently x

    yetanothermakeupblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete